Friday, August 8, 2008

One week to go

Well, the Irish band had a good practice last night. We're down to one week remaining before our next gig, and I'm confident we'll be able to put on a good performance. I just hope my voice holds out throughout the entirety of the evening when I had to do singing for both bands. I've never tried doing it all in one night, but at least we won't be playing the songs more than once. Tonight we have practice with Re-Tardis, which should be good too.

Tonight after practice I'm going to do some voice over recording for the previews to be shown before the Sunday Select Cinema feature presentation. I'm also going to do my best baking to capture the rock-hardness of ship's biscuit/hard tack. We'll see if anybody gives it a try at SSC, let alone can actually masticate the stuff. It's too bad we don't have any weevils to put in the mix to lend that extra bit of verisimilitude.

Always choose the lesser of two weevils!

No comments: