Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gear!

So, on a daily basis there is a certain amount of gear I keep about my person just for day-to-day stuff. The contents of my science tech utility belt...OK, overalls, are shown below.


By far the most intrusive is the radio. I'm on-call at all times for science and emergency response duties, so I have pretty much imbued it with all the mental baggage that goes along with that. Handing it off to the next person come next summer will be a relief, to say the least.

Tonight I'm showing Raiders of the Lost Ark; tomorrow night it will be The Last Crusade. I've been really wishing I had brought down my fedora for fun pictures here at Pole and traveling wherever I may roam (to quote Metallica) once I leave this icy fastness at the bottom of the world.

"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
~Henry Jones, Jr.

No comments: