Tuesday, April 29, 2008

slow recovery

Well, I've finally had some success getting projects back online that have been out of commission over the last week or longer. My project I worked so hard on Saturday, burning myself out before the concert, is working once again. I also just got one of the aurora cameras working after a string of three consecutive issues that rendered it inoperative. One more project-touch wood-to go and I'm back in normal operations for my science responsibilities.

We've had more auroras over the last few days, and I finally got back out to shoot a little yesterday.



Our band has begun submitting songs to expand our set list for the next party at mid-winter. It's going to be a lot of fun learning more songs, and I really can't wait to get settled into the new practice routine.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's always nice to have projects working.