Sunday, April 27, 2008

a ringing success

Well, maybe being totally exhausted before my first gig wasn't such a bad thing. I had absolutely no energy to get all worked up and worried about my performance, so I just went out and did it. I don't know how much of my guitar playing came through, but I definitely got a lot of props for singing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen. Again, no worries about having never sung a solo or even sung in public at all since 8th grade. Bizarre. The stage was huge, and we had projected graphics and a light show that were really cool. I didn't get any pictures of the event, but will see if I can find some I can share here or add links to. Anyhow, it was definitely a memorable night.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Is that a different crazy little thing called love from the Bonnie Raitt/John Hiatt song? Sonds like you had a great time!