Thursday, November 6, 2008

flight of the bumble-tech

Well, some folks that spent the winter here got to leave yesterday. A whole mess of new folks arrived, including the 3 guys that are here to replace me. I guess that should make me feel good about myself that it takes that much manpower to cover what I did this year, but right now it's just a scheduling/training nightmare. Today is pretty much being sacrificed to turning over the emergency response teams to the newbies, so science is pretty much shot (except for the fact that I still have to get all the daily science checks done on top of all the ER stuff-typical). I'm scheduled to leave on Monday now, and hopefully that date won't slide any further.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."
~Any number of characters in Star Wars

No comments: