Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dramatics @ Pole

Oh, the Antarctic blast goes on. Allegedly today (Thursday in this time zone) we will be able to fly, but it still seems the same windy outside as the previous however many days this blow has lasted.

Give that man an Oscar!

So, today marks one week prior to my departure for the first stop on the long road home. Following my prescription, I took the first dose of anti-malarial medication for that destination. Hopefully that won't jinx my efforts to leave the Ice and get to this destination on my already-scheduled flights.

Thanks to R.A.B. for the photo.

“A desire to resist oppression is implanted in the nature of man.”
~Tacitus

1 comment:

Teacher said...

I am Sparticus!

Worthy of a frame these are. The kids all stood up today, waved and said "Bye Ethan!" I bet you heard it, right?