Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Safe in the Magic Kingdom

I am here in Orlando and in one piece. My drive today started off with three hours driving in fog after I left Montgomery. The scenery was nice when the fog did lift and I could enjoy all the forests along the way. Florida's panhandle was nice, and I even got to see a house (on a trailer) stuck underneath an overpass an hour or so east of Tallahassee. Tomorrow morning we're going to try and get tickets for the launch, though a lot of them are already sold out. We'll figure something out, though.

Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what he loves.
~Blaise Pascal


I hope to distinctly see something I love here oh-so soon.

1 comment:

The Frozen Desert said...

Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what he loves.
~Blaise Pascal

Best quote yet.