Friday, April 17, 2009

Keep on keeping on

Hi all,

The strength of a man's virtue should not be measured by his special exertions, but by his habitual acts.
~Blaise Pascal

Well, another week has passed, but I feel no closer to any sort of positive resolution to this quest for employment. It increasingly seems like some doors may have closed for the time being, and for who knows how long. It would be reassuring to know they aren't irrevocably closed, but time and tide wait for no man. I, being merely a man, therefore cannot and do not expect any sort of special treatment. It would be nice to get another chance to demonstrate my work ethic and adaptability, though. I do have some lofty goals that I would like to keep chasing.

You may not have any extra talent, but maybe you are just paying more attention to what you are doing.
~Alan Shepard


At least I'm keeping busy enough not to be quite this bored yet...

No comments: